How many shallow holes are you digging?
Do you find yourself digging hundreds of shallow holes with plastic shovels and never seeing a project through to completion?
As entrepreneurs it’s easy to find ourselves chasing the dreams and successes of others when we are not clear on our Why. Social media celebrations by our peers turn twinges of jealousy into monstrous squirrels, steering us away from our own purpose to chase their successes. These detours can be treacherous, however, leading us down a path of frustration, anxiety and financial hardship.
How do I know?
I’ve been there.
Chronic Idea Disorder
n. An incurable condition resulting in a never-ending supply of entrepreneurial ideas.
- Felt the need to jump out of the shower to record whatever idea popped into your head?
- Lie exhausted in bed at night unable to sleep because you were afraid to lose yet “another great idea”?
- Had trouble seeing any project to completion because you’re easily distracted by Shiny Object Syndrome?
- Sacrificed too much time with friends and family because you needed to make up for lost time focusing on non-income producing activities?
- Invested enough in journals, pens and electronic note-taking apps to fund yet another company?
If you answered “Yes!” to any of the above, you are NOT alone – and I know how it feels!
Look at me.
I’m a mom of five, a wife, an entrepreneur, and… I am afflicted by Chronic Idea Disorder.
For the longest time, it contributed to me chasing other people’s income and successes rather than focusing on making the impact I am supposed to be making. As a result, my health – both mentally and physically – suffered.
After much soul searching and many conversations with God, my husband and my own coaches, I saw a shift was necessary if I was truly going to LOVE every second of my work.
After months of personal and professional development, I found a way to help others which not only made me feel good but makes others feel good as well. The Positive Productivity brand was born!
To inspire and encourage others to design their positive productivity life framework in a way which allows them to live each day with the strength and courage to make their dreams come true.
What is Positive Productivity Coaching?
Simply put, Positive Productivity Coaching focuses on helping you live your life in that happy space where your Why, and an adequately-balanced personal and professional life overlap.
Think about this:
When you have your “Why” but not a balanced personal life or professional life, how satisfying is your life? Or, if you have a balanced personal OR professional life (choose one), I would assume life is equally as (un)satisfying.
The premise of Positive Productivity Coaching is not just to get you into the space where two of these elements overlap, but ALL THREE!
How I Work
I’m passionate about helping my clients succeed in a nurturing, encouraging way. At the same time, I hold my clients accountable to meet their daily and weekly task goals – and to make time for self-care and non-work activities in the process.
Clients stay on track, focused and motivated through recurring weekly calls and intermittant check-ins. I make myself available for impromptu questions and pick-me-ups during the week, and strive to be the best partner in terms of support, encouragement and strategic development possible.
Need help figuring out which project you should be working on, ignoring the pesky squirrels, conquering Chronic Idea Disorder or overcoming Shiny Object Syndrome? As your coach, I am here to help you hone in and soar!
I Will Help You…
- Raise your confidence in yourself and your products/services;
- Conquer Chronic Idea Disorder and ignore squirrels by adding structure to your personal & professional life;
- Focus on 1-2 projects at a time – and COMPLETE them;
- Steer clear of shiny object syndrome, pay off debt and watch your balance rise;
- Attract your ideal clients/customers
- Create a life which supports time with friends/loved ones as well as time for self-care
Develop Your Why
Every Positive Productivity Coaching Program begins with the thorough development and study of your Why. You will be guided through the process through a mixture of videos, worksheets and calls with me.
Your Why is NOT to make an income. What is the legacy you want to leave for future generations?
And here’s a more immediate question…
Do you want to dread Mondays or LOVE them?
It’s your choice.
Conquer Chronic Idea Disorder
Chronic Idea Disorder is a double-edged sword in both your personal and professional life. It is undoubtedly one of your greatest assets, but unless the sword is wielded appropriately, it can easily be your biggest challenge.
Together we’ll develop a system tailored specifically to help you manage and monetize all of your great ideas. Your personalized system will ensure you are constantly giving proper time and attention to the most important people and activities in your life, especially YOU, your loved ones, and your income generating activities.
Being successful professionally doesn’t truly happen unless and until you are taking care of yourself personally. During our time together I will help you develop healthy habits (this does NOT mean no more McDonalds… I’m a sucker for french fries) to ensure your physical and mental health are always your top priority.
Areas of focus include:
- Self-care rituals
- Financial wellness
- Personal relationships
No matter how grand your idea and “Why,” your career needs proper systems in place to ensure you consistently hear the ching-ching-ching of pay coming in.
Areas of focus include:
- System set-up and integration*
- Team building
- Business growth strategies
- Digital marketing strategies
* Cost of coaching does not cover system set-up and integration. These services may be provided by my team, or you may elect to outsource to a team of your choice. Remember, the goal is that you are NOT the one doing EVERYTHING!
Is Positive Productivity Coaching Right for You?
- Are you a soul-centered entrepreneur or entrepreneur wanna-be who suffers from Chronic Idea Disorder?
- Are you ready to make an impact with your work?
- Do you want to be excited to start each day, knowing the work you have to do is work you get to do?
- Do you long for the confidence to say “No” to the projects which don’t suit you, with full knowledge that the work you love to do is coming?
- Does your schedule long to show some semblence of a healthy work-life balance with time for self-care and time with loved ones?
- Are you highly motivated and willing to do what you need to do to take your personal and professional life to the next level — without sacrificing your health in the process?
- Are you open to support and criticism when needed?