In full transparency (and due to Federal regulations), some of the links below are affiliate links. Meaning… I will benefit in some way or another if you sign up for a product using my link.
So much of my business runs within Infusionsoft, from my email marketing to my podcast flow, my membership site permissions to my payment processing for all my digital products. If you’re wondering if Infusionsoft is the best product for you and your business, please contact me. I am an Infusionsoft Certified Partner, however I will take the time to chat with you and find out if Infusionsoft is really the best option at this time.
Leadpages is one of the simplest tools I have worked with when it comes to setting up sales, landing and thank you pages. Their templates are tried and tested, the integration with Infusionsoft is relatively painless, and the statistics are extremely easy to read and understand.
PlusThis is the #1 must-have tool I recommend for all of my Infusionsoft clients, and I use it in my business as well.
Some of my favorite features of PlusThis are:
- Seamless GoToWebinar and Zoom webinar registrations when using a custom landing page
- Add people who opt-in for an offer to a custom Facebook audience
- Smart Links – direct people to a certain page depending on how they answer a question on a web form (or what tags they have)
- Countdown timers on web pages and emails
- Offer one-click upsells (which is otherwise somewhat difficult to set up within Infusionsoft)
Click HERE to get PlusThis for 15% off.
Simply put, MeetEdgar saves my team and I DOZENS of hours every month. Unlike other social media tools, with Meet Edgar you can load your library with content once and (as long as you pay your bill) it will continue recycling your content FOREVER. If you have a blog, podcast, or lead magnets, this is especially amazing. Load your evergreen messages for Twitter, Facebook and/or LinkedIn, set your schedule and… there you go!
Note: When you add new messages for a blog or podcast episode you will want to make sure to shuffle your content or the newest posts will go out back-to-back.
Click HERE to get $10 off a future Edgar invoice after you sign up using my link!
While I LOVE MeetEdgar for Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, Tailwind helps my team and I out with Pinterest and Instagram. Rather than having to pin to Pinterest in real time or get numb fingers punching long Instagram captions in our phones, Tailwind GREATLY simplifies the process for both!
- Recommended schedule: Tailwind tells me the best times to post based on my audience’s engagement.
- Pinterest scheduling, weeks in advance! I can spend a couple hours on a Saturday perusing the internet, and by the time I’m done I have a week or two of pins scheduled and ready to go. I’ve already set the board the pin will be pinned to, and the website has been verified.
- Instagram posts made easy! While I post all the life images myself (using Tailwind), my team helps me out by creating the quote graphics and adding them to Tailwind. After the photos or graphics are added, I go in, add the caption (on my computer!), and schedule the post. While I could use Tailwind’s hashtag helper, I prefer to add my own list as the first comment after the image posts, so I do not use that feature.
Project Management Tools