PP 355: Out of Bad Comes Good
A couple weeks ago, my son’s, his classmates and the parents were horrified by some breaking news. The tour company hired to take the class on their school trip to Washington D.C. had essentially stolen our money and closed up shop.
But the story didn’t end there.
Listen to hear what happened next, and why it’s important to keep our chins up when bad things happen.What happens when a tour company steals money from 5,700+ parents/students? A lot more good than you might imagine! Listen as @thekimsutton explains: https://www.thekimsutton.com/pp355 #positiveproductivity #podcastClick To Tweet
WorldStrides – The company that saved the day for schools across the state of Ohio
Articles and News Stories…
- Once-trusted Discovery Tours ducks questions about missing money after failing thousands of students
- Discovery Tours files for bankruptcy owing money to 5,600 people
- Family who owns Discovery Tours paid themselves back before filing for bankruptcy
- Ohio sues Discovery Tours, company that didn’t deliver on student field trips
- U.S. Senator calls for investigation into Discovery Tours’ sudden shut down
- Sen. Sherrod Brown takes Discovery Tours case to Washington D.C.
- Troy school trip to D.C. will happen: ‘Support has been unbelievable’
- Tour company to provide Washington D.C. trip to Troy City students free of charge
- Troy students call salvaged D.C. field trip a success